Download our flyer.
- [August 20] Photographs taken by the organisation can now be found in an album. Be sure to also have a look at the professional photoseries! We've also added the invited presentation by Phil Dawid.
- [July 17] The proceedings are available through the Springer website.
- [July 11] The photo album also includes pictures taken during the closing and award session. The Best Paper Award went to the paper by Alessandro Antonucci, Cassio De Campos, David Huber and Marco Zaffalon; the Best Student Paper Award went (ex-aequo) to the paper by Jasper De Bock and Gert de Cooman and the paper by Dag Sonntag and Jose M. Peña .
- [July 9] The first series of photo's is online: the welcome reception and conference dinner.
- [July 7] Today's tutorials are now online.
- [May 30] Please read the instructions for presenters and chairs.
- [May 8] A more detailed program is available.
- [April 17] Titles and abstracts for the tutorials are available.
- [April 5] A list of accepted papers is available.
Invited speakersWe are delighted to announce the invited speakers for the ECSQARU 2013 conference:
- Prof. Philip Dawid, Statistical Laboratory, University of Cambridge, UK
- Prof. Gert de Cooman, SYSTeMS Research Group, Ghent University, Belgium
- Prof. Simon Parsons, Department of Computer and Information Science, Brooklyn College, New York, USA
- Paper submission deadline: February 12th, 2013 (11:59 PM, UTC-12)
- Notification of acceptance: March 25th, 2013
- Final version: April 22nd, 2013
- Early registration and payment: May 6th, 2013
ECSQARU 2013 will be held in the Academiegebouw of Utrecht University in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
The ISIPTA conference, which shares various themes with ECSQARU, will be held in Compiègne, France, on July 2nd -5th, 2013. To honour this special occasion, we offer a reduced fee for attendance of both events, which includes transfer from Compiègne to Utrecht by bus.